Greenville Small Plate Crawl March 24 to March 26, 2014
Dozens of Greenvilleandrsquo;s most exciting restaurants are participating in the first annual Greenville Small Plate Crawl.This is an interactive fun event designed to encourage locals and visitors alike to try new restaurants in Greenville. Itandrsquo;s also an opportunity for restaurants to show off their cuisine and Chefandrsquo;s talent! During this delicious three day event customers will be rewarded for visiting as many restaurants as they can through raffle prizes.
- Crawlers print the Passport from the Small Plate Crawl Website at GreenvilleSmallPlateCrawl.com/Passport (live link coming soon) and bring it with them on the crawl.
- Participating restaurants are open during Lunch (11:30 am -3:00 pm), Dinner (5:00 pm andndash; 9:00 pm), or All Day (11:30 pm andndash; 9:00), as indicated on the Passport.
- Crawlers travel from restaurant to restaurant, purchasing plates over the three day event. Plates are priced from $3 to $8.
- If ANYONE in a group purchases a plate, EVERYONE in the group gets their Passport validated.
- PRIZES andndash; Those wishing to enter the prize drawings will present a Passport for validation when paying at each restaurant. Crawlers leave their Passport at the last restaurant they visit on the last day they crawl.
- Each qualifying Passport is entered into a drawing. Winners are notified by email. Gift Certificates for prizes will be mailed.
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Small plates taste just as great no matter what the weather. Come hungry!
For more information, contact Laura Huff, Carolina Epicurean, LLC or Nichole Livengood, Gap Creek Gourmet at firstname.lastname@example.org.